Lets Talk in English!

Andromache

Guru
Kayıtlı Üye
1 Nisan 2009
Hello everybody! I want to improve my english... so thats why i made this topic. i am sure that i am not lonely.. i will be so glad if you join to my topic. lets start from the begining! for example we can introduce ourselves. Please dont fortget to write in english at this topic. Come on girls! lets talk in english... :)

Hi! my name is özlem and i live in izmir. i am an accountant and i work for my own company. i like listening music, dancing and meeting with people from all around the world.

hello.. super; wonderful :) opuyorumnanaktan

my name's derya 25 years old.I'm student .I from kayseri I livinq sivas but movinq Antalya

I love to talk to english I went to the course.....I'm thinking of going again turkbayragi
THANKS

hello andromache it's a very nice topic

I'm elif and 25 years old

I'm married, haven't got a baby yet

I'm a food engineer

ladies do you have dictionary in your pc ? could i give you an advice ? i am using MoonStar program. its pretty good. you can download it very easy from internet.

I'am not speaking english.senağlamaI like english butI want very very speak englishsenağlama

well thank you for noticed me! i have checked that topic and if you check that well enough you can see the diffreences between them... first my topic is about the practise in english, and the other one is talking about everything... just only one thing is same that is talking in english... by the way thank you for your attention. opuyorumnanaktan

İngilizce Selamlaşmayı öğreniyoruz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Welcome
hoşgeldiniz

- Hello/hi/hey
merhaba

- How are you?
nasılsın?

- Thanks,I am fine,or you
teşekkürler,ben iyiyim,ya siz

- Good morning / good afternoon / good evening
günaydın / iyi günler / iyi akşamlar

- what is your name?
adınız ne?