İngilizce öğreniyoruz (bizim kızların topiği)

I've been studying English for a long time.I am going to enter university exam this year (LYS-5).
I've been learnig a lot of details about English.Some of them are really useless but I have to :/
I've gone to Turkish American Association.I leart daily English there last year.I suggest it :)
Although I've been learning it for 5 years I can't speak very fluently because I was tought always grammar :/

What's your experiences about English ? Did you go any course or study it yourself ?
And did you speak fluenlty ?

hi meltosh,your name is meltem,isn't it?just a guess:)

you know,turkish education system doesnt care about language,you have to learn it on your own or you have to attend some private courses.
if you ask me,i did like this way,prep class was not enought in high school or faculty.i learn english from movies.i still try to watch movies without subtitles.or songs,i was always curious about lyrics,i always wanted to know what i heard.i also work as an exclusive assistant with Iranıan boss,so i have to speak in english,by the way i improve my language level,at least in business english.
nice topic,will be followed!

:)) eveeeet bizim grup karar evrdik topiccenek ingilizce öğrenip ingilizce dedikodu yapacağız bu işe de biryerden başlamak lazım dedik :)
haydı ingilizce öğreniyoruz kızlaaaar...
Öğrenme Yöntemimiz; Bilenler bilmeyenlere öğretsin :KK9:
Seviye; Beginner (başlangıç)

Our Teacher; mutlupinar, inci_tanesi, tourmaline
Our CLass; Punchshe, Sumak, maibeyaz(halka açıktır isteyen katılabilir ) :KK9:

Hadi hocalarım ben konuyu başlattım sizde ders vermeye başlayın :KK53::KK53: ödev verin bol bol ve cezalar koyun :KK47::KK47:
bize öğretin ingilizceyi :)
bizde ingilizce dedikodumuza başlayalım:KK66::KK66:

wonderful:KK66::KK66::KK66:

you know,turkish education system doesnt care about language,you have to learn it on your own or you have to attend some private courses.
if you ask me,i did like this way,prep class was not enought in high school or faculty.i learn english from movies.i still try to watch movies without subtitles.or songs,i was always curious about lyrics,i always wanted to know what i heard.i also work as an exclusive assistant with Iranıan boss,so i have to speak in english,by the way i improve my language level,at least in business english.

:KK45::KK45::KK45:ama bu seviyemin cok ustunde:26::26::26::63::63::63::KK43::KK43::KK43:

meanwhile, hi everyone..
I forgot to introduce myself :))
I learned english in the prep class of university.. I wouldnt know anything at the beginning.. but ı have an cetrificate in advanced level :))) I want to not forgot english in the holiday.. so I want to join this group.. how are you :))

Son düzenleme:

hi there:)))
i totally agree with u.well ok i live in germany and i have to say that english is taught very well in schools.the basics like grammar and vocabulary i learned in school, but if u dont practice on ur own, u forget everything.
i improved my english from movies, too. i love indian cinema, u know turkish ppl love them:)))earlier they were translated to turkish, but not anymore.so i started to watch them in original language with english subtitles.that helps a lot to expand ur knowledge and u learn more and more vocabulary.soo then i just started to watch american movies and soaps, so that i learned the right pronunciation.i really love "friends" it is so much fun to wacth and u improve ur englisch.last but not least, what really helps is chatting.i just went to an english chat, and talked to many english speaking ppl.that helps a lot.so u see u can learn it all by urself:KK66:)
owww i just noticed, that i abreviated all "you and yours":))) sorry for that, so u means you and ur= your.
hope u r not confused
take care u all:KK66:

ben hazırlık atlamak için sınava girecem beginner meginner görünce daldım topiğe ama anam bu ne ya anadolu lisesi mezunuyum ama hi have are you fine thanks how old are you where are you from dan ileri gidemedik okulca

Bende kursa gidiyorum ama zorlanıyorum açıkçası....
Özellikle de cümle kurmakta...
Türkçedeki gibi düşünüp türkçedeki gibi cümle kurma eğiliminde beynim D:
Bunu aşmakta zorlanıyorum bi cümleyi kurmak için dakikalarca düşünüyorum. Düşünüyorum ama pekte başarılı olamıyorum:KK43:
Kısacası bu gruba katılıyorum ve sizinle birlikte daha fazla öğrenmeye çalışırım diye düşünüyorum :)

hi,i want to learn english and speak :) but ı only speak a little english.This topic is advantage it's me :) would you like to help me about speak english ? thanks :) have a nice day.

olur mu punchse ben zaten bılmıyormuş gibi davranırım sıze:KK1:

cok nankör cokk ,cok cabuk unutuluyor..:KK5:

mesela ben aylarda ,eylüül-ekim-kasımı cok karıstırırdım onu da şu sekılde ögrendım..

September.................. Eylül
October...................... Ekim
November................... Kasım

December.................... Aralık

Bende böyle öğrenmiştim : 3: : 3:

(s)eptember (O)ctober (N)ovember ..D.. doğduğum ay (D)ecember : 9: : 9: : 9:

Merhabalar bu topic çok güzel olmuş yazdıklarınızın hepsini okuyarak çevirdim fakat ben cümle kuramıyorum bu arada lise 4 dil öğrencisiyim napıcamm ya : 14: : 14:

slm kızlar bende katılıp kendimi geliştirmek istiyorum üniversiteye kadar okuldan öğrendim ama yine de akıcı değil konuşmam çoğu şeyi anlayabiliyorum. :118:

Hi,deymil and meltosh.I am going to take an examination which is called LYS-5 two years later.And I have been studying and prepearing this exam so long just like Meltem.And i agree with deymil's thoughts.English learning is mean that grammar in Turkey.But English is not entirely grammar.So English contains listening,speaking,writing skills in fact.So we must write,listen and watch for progress in this language.Have a nice exam and life,Take a good care of you :-)

özellikle son zamanlarda insanlarımımız para kazanmak amacıyla boyundan büyük işlere kalkışıyorlar...nereye gitseniz aynı aynı yazı "ODTÜ fizik bölümü öğrencisinden ingilizce ders verilir ya da Hacettepe matematik, mühendislik bölümü öğrencisinden ingilizce ders verilir " Sorun okul değil şu: Bu işin eğitimini yapmış kişilerin değilde başka bir dalda eğitim almış kişilerin ingilizce ders vermeye cüret etmesi....ve işin kötü yanı biliçsiz velilerin bu yalanlara kanması.... o zman ben de Amerikan Kültürü ve edebiyatı öğrencisiyim gidiyim sırf ilkolul öğrencisi diye bir veliyi kazıklıyım matematik dersi veriyim.... Burada önemli olan ingilizcenin kolay ya da zor olması değil olay öğretme sistemi... oh ya ne güzel iş bu ben 20 yılımı ingilizceye veriyim adam yok bilmem ne mezunu ya da öğrencisi hayatında ingilizceyle karşılaşalı daha 1 yıl olmuş belkide gelsin ingizce desi versin veliler de bu konuda ona yardımcı olsun.... ( bu bir alıntıdır) çok hoşuma gitti bende aynı fikirdeyim eğitim fakültesi okuyorum. ve ingilizce eğitiminin ne kadar ciddi bir konu olduğunu biliyorum alan dışı kişilerinde bu işi yapmamasını istiyorum. konumuz dışı belki ama ingilizce ile ilgilenen herkesin konu üzzernde düşünmelerini istedim.

X