Burun Estetiği / English

SilvieC

Yeni Üye
Kayıtlı Üye
29 Ekim 2017
Hello Everyone.

Sorry for writing in English.
This website is the only place where I have been able to find good information on Turkish rhinoplasty surgeons (Google Translate is helpful :KK66: )

------

I need a revision rhinoplasty surgery. It will be a difficult job (crooked nose & bad tip).
I have been impressed with the surgeons in Istanbul. They have a lot more rhinoplasty experience than the surgeons in my country.

The before and after photos of revision rhinoplasty on his instagram are amazing.
He has seen my photos and told me it will be €5000 for surgery.

I am ready to book surgery with him, but I would like to hear from some of his patients first.

I am worried because there are so many reviews for him on this website.
-Does he have a good reputation for revision rhinoplasty?
-Do you know anyone who has surgery with him?
-Was it a good or bad result?

Any information will be very helpful to me. Teşekkürler!

Silvie

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
Hello Silvie I do not know the doctor you talked about, but I can suggest you my own duties. I had a nose surgery 2 months ago. And I am very satisfied with the result. Name is Ahmet Alp. I suggest you review your instagram account. He's a very concerned doctor. I hope hope you get to the beautiful place you like. Yours

Hello its true he has good reputation because he is so picky about patients. My fiance explained his situation before examination appointment, he was very welcomed us. At the time of examination contuniously he repeated "you don't have to have operation, you can live like this too but i will do if you want to" i mean he was trying to convince us not to have operation. My fiance kind of hard case 2 unsuccessful operations. We paid examination fee as well. Couple months later we tried to set appointment for operation he didn't even respond.

Good luck

X