Revlon markasının en iyileri

okypete

Nirvana
Kayıtlı Üye
28 Mart 2008

ONE | Revlon Kabuki Brush || $5.29 – Premium quality kabuki face and body brush with premium all-natural hair. This is one of my favorite brushes for the face, I use it to set most of my powders on a daily basis. It’s exceptional when you’re applying a setting powder.

TWO | Revlon Photo Ready Cream Blush || $11.71 – A creamy blush provides a buildable, beautiful flush of color. I can’t be the only one obsessed with cream blushes, in most cases they’re so much more pigmented then powder. These photo ready blushes from Revlon are amazing. So much color, and so many ways to wear it whether it be sheer and natural or bright and popping!

THREE | Revlon Lip Butters || $6.49 – Cult favorites, and with good reason! There could not be a best Revlon products list without lip butters. Every one of the shades is simply amazing! Every girl needs at least one lip butter, or all… ya know, whatever tickles your fancy!

FOUR | Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation || $10.99 – My obsession for this stuff grows every time I use it, do you think it’s possible for a foundation to get better and better. This one does that in each use, surprisingly it also gets better the longer you wear it! The mousse-like texture feels like silk on your skin. And, the time release formula balances skin for a flawless look. All day flexible wear without flaking, caking or feeling heavy.

FIVE | Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain || $6.49 – Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood. Since I am super cheap, I refused to ever grab one of the Clinique lip crayons so I tried out Revlon, and they are amazing!!

SIX | Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation || $9.99 – Makeup so refreshingly light, it melts right in, creating a fresh even look. So the only one that knows you are wearing makeup is you. Blends seamlessly, buildable coverage. This is quite perfect for when you’re wanting a light day for makeup, it covers so well but looks like you’re wearing nothing at all! Fab!

SEVEN | Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream || $2.99 – I am huge boxed dye fanatic, and this one by Revlon is one that I have grown to love, love, love! The conditioner you get with it, smells delicious so you kind of shed that hair dye scent. It seems to last longer without fading then most other boxed dyes as well!

EIGHT | Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow || $8.99 – These are super fun, being cream shadows they are easy to wear as a sheer color or really build up the color that you’re looking for and get a big pay off.

NINE | Revlon Eyeliner + Brightener || $12.49 – Get multiple on-trend looks with one dual ended pencil. The dark end’s rich color gives you an intense, bold look. The light end brightens and opens up the eyes. Use both ends together for an on-trend, smoldering look.

alıntıdır

Keşke bu ürünler Türkiyede'de satılsaydı. Saç boyalarını merak ettimo_O

aa neden baya beğeniliyor oysa ki?
yoğun canım yapısı ben kuru ciltler için olanını aldım ama cildimi kurutuyor sanki süngerle uygulamama rağmen real techniques in makyaj süngerini kullanıyorum pütür pütür duruyor sanki anlayamadım sevemedim bi türlü ben yok gibi duran ürünleri daha çok beğeniyorum

yoğun canım yapısı ben kuru ciltler için olanını aldım ama cildimi kurutuyor sanki süngerle uygulamama rağmen real techniques in makyaj süngerini kullanıyorum pütür pütür duruyor sanki anlayamadım sevemedim bi türlü ben yok gibi duran ürünleri daha çok beğeniyorum
anladım tatlım cildine uymamış demek ki, benim de cildim aşırı yağlı bana daha iyi gelir herhalde bir deneyeyim ben..

X