Mehmet Yazar

sa775

Yeni Üye
Kayıtlı Üye
25 Mayıs 2021
hello I have a very thick skinned nose. I need revision surgery. I'm interested in Mehmet the author, are there any comments about this doctor? thank you

Hello,it will be difficult for you to get comments about Mr.Mehmet Yazar or other doctors because im pretty sure most of the members of this platform can not understand you.You can read previous written comments by use translate programs.If you have any questions pls inbox me ,i will try to help you.BYE :)

Hello, it will be difficult for you to get comments about Mr. Mehmet Yazar or other doctors because im pretty sure most of the members of this platform can not understand you.You can read previous written comments by use translate programs. questions pls inbox me, i will try to help you.BYE :)
Thank you, I will write it again in Turkish :)

hello I have a very thick skinned nose. I need revision surgery. I'm interested in Mehmet the author, are there any comments about this doctor? thank you
merhaba çok kalın tenli bir burnum var. Revizyon ameliyatına ihtiyacım var. Mehmet yazar ile ilgileniyorum, bu doktor hakkında herhangi bir yorum var mı? teşekkür ederim

X