Makyaj Ürünleri olmazsa olmaz drugstore ürünleri

Makyaj Ürünleri İçin Öneriler

okypete

Nirvana
Kayıtlı Üye
28 Mart 2008
Drugstore-Makeup-Kit.png

Drugstore-Makeup-Kit-1.png

Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation //$6.99 // This is one of my absolute favorite foundations out right now. Covergirl did an awesome job with a liquid foundation that gives medium to full coverage. I apply it with a beauty blender or just my fingers and it always goes on super even and gives me about 9+ hours of wear time.

L’Oreal Magic Lumi Primer // $10.39 // I have been raving about this little gem for over a year now and I still stand with it. The best illuminating primer I have ever tried. It will seriously surprise you and rock your socks off!

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Compact // $12.49 // If you need a powder either to wear as your foundation or to go ahead and have something to set everything. This one is perfect. A flawless finish.

Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Foundation // $9.99 // How this does it, I will never understand. It has the ability to completely blend and match your skin tone. Goes on easily and evenly. Perfect for light to medium coverage and especially awesome if you’re looking for that “no-makeup” makeup look.

Revlon BB Cream // $10.99 // Being a huge fan of BB creams I was super excited to try this out and I can tell you it did not disappoint. Like most BB’s it’s meant for light coverage and the formula is a little thicker than what a tinted moisturizer would be. I use this in the summer as my foundation and in the winter I will probably apply before my foundation.

Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer // $4.79 // Another super favorite of mine. Conceals and highlights all at the same time. This is one my under eye saviors followed closely by it’s twin which I mention next.

L’Oreal Magic Lumi Highlight // $12.79 // If you need a liquid highlighter that applies super easy and isn’t way too shimmery this one is absolutely for you! It’s awesomeness knows no limits.

Maybelline Baby Skin // $5.99 // I love this thing. Seriously not one thing ever makes my pores appear as small as they do when I am wearing this. I don’t use it as an all over primer but I do spot treat with it. Right around my nose, t-zone and chin where my pores tend to appear super-sized. It mattifies me and makes makeup application a breeze.

Drugstore-Makeup-Kit-2.png

Milani Baked Blush // $7.99 // Milani is definitely one of my go-to drugstore makeup brands for blush. Everything is always super pigmented and gorgeous. I especially love all the shades in their baked blush line.

Maybelline Master Glaze // $5.39 // I love a could cream blush and way back once upon a time I feel in love with the Nars multiples but at the end of the day they’re expensive. So I’m always looking for something that compares and these little gems are no less than perfect. The pigment is on point. You can have a simple flush of color or really build upon it so it pops.

Rimmel Natural Bronzer // $5.79 // This is another long time favorite. I am completely obsessed with it. It goes down as one of my favorite bronzers even over high end.

Elf Shimmering Facial Whips // $1.00 // You seriously can not beat these for only a $1. All of the shades make for the perfect highlight or blush. Whatever you’re in the mood for.

Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzer // $3.00 // This is a little bit of heaven. A brush and bronzer duo that works well on most skin tones! I’m a tad obsessed with it.

NYC Sun & Bronze // This is new to NYC and available in most drugstores, I have yet to see it online but I am uber obsessed with it. Go get you one!

Revlon Blush // $13.49 // Looking for a rich flush of color? Grab yourself one of these photoready blush pods from Revlon. They’re stunning in every shade.

Drugstore-Makeup-Kit-3.png

Covergirl Bombshell Mascara // $11.99 // One of my newest favorites. The volume you’re going to get from this is amazeballs. It’s always in my makeup bag!

Almay intense i-color shadow stick // $7.99 // As far as eye shadow crayons go these are pretty superior to any that I have tried. The pigment is awesome and the staying power is tremendous.

Revlon Colorstay 16 HR shadow // $7.79 // I love these little quads because you get pretty decent pigment and a variety of shades. I use this particular one for regular every day makeup looks since it’s neutral.

Milani Retractable Eye Liner // $4.29 // I heart this eye liner. So black. So easy. So in love.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara Retro Glam //$5.99 // Bold lashes. That’s really all that needs to be said, right? This mascara is the bomb dot com of mascaras!

Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner // $4.29 // Long lasting intense color. This is a waterproof kohl kajal liner that is every bit of amazing.

Maybelline Color Tattoos // $4.19 // These always amazing cream eye shadows will always be a favorite for me. The pigment is awesome and the staying power is unmatched.

Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal // $4.67 // Super volume. This is a new to me mascara that I am absolutely loving!

L’Oreal Butterfly Mascara // $8.99 // I use this mascara specifically when I am looking for length, if you’re wanting the appearnce of falsie this is a great alternative!

Maybelline Eyeshadow Quads // $5.69 // These are so fun. So many shades to choose from and really awesome texture. Awesome staying power and great pigment.

Drugstore-Makeup-Kit-4.png

NYC Liquid Lipshines // These are two more new to NYC products that can be found in your drugstores and I am simply in love. They’re not stick at all and are the perfect shades for all types of wear.

Revlon Lip Butter // $7.49 // Awesome shades and fantastic pigment. If you grab a cult favorite lip butter from Revlon you will NOT be disappointed.

Rimmel Kate Lipstick // $5.79 // These shades are all so freaking amazing. I have so many and I haven’t met one that I didn’t like as of yet. A long-lasting shiny finish!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains // $5.89 // LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. These are cult favorites and with good reason, they are amazing!

Almay Liquid Lip Balm // $5.99 // I picked to show this one in ‘pink pout’ because it’s a shade that I love and it’s also one of the best drugstore makeup lip gloss/balms ever. Definitely check out the other shades but picking it up in pink pout will not steer you wrong.

X