Maybelline markasının en iyileri

okypete

Nirvana
Kayıtlı Üye
28 Mart 2008

ONE| Maybelline Baby Lips || $2.99 – Seriously, I can’t tell you how much I love these things! I probably have 50, it’s not normal at all. They are super moisturizing, smell amazing, and just all around cute to look at. The Dr. Rescue’s soothe quickly with a hint of eucalyptus & cools sore lips with a touch of icy menthol. The Electro line is fun and bright! The oldies but goodie Baby Lips keep your lips moisturized for up to 8 hours and are amazing!

TWO| Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo || $5.99 – I absolutely have a love affair going with these little gems. My favorite part is that they can completely replace MAC paint pots for ‘primer’ use. And, if you can replace a highend item with something from the drugstore then you can sign me right up for that! Not just that, they have bold, bright, and sexy colors that you can wear as cream shadow for a LITERAL eye popping look.

THREE| Maybelline Great Lash Mascara || $3.99 – Not everyone will agree with me here & they’ll tell you this mascara is overrated but I don’t care. This pink and green tube has been a staple in my makeup bag from the very first day that I started wearing makeup, it was the first mascara I ever owned and I always, always, always go back to it!

FOUR| Maybelline Colossal Eyes Mascara || $5.99 – Another great mascara from Maybelline is this one, if you’re looking for added volume this should be your go to. You get the illusion, well at least I do of wearing falsies without actually having to wear them.

FIVE| Maybelline Gel Eyeliner || $7.99 – Cat eyes, waterlines, lower lash line? No problem, this gel liner that’s available in an amazing four different colors is just for you! I love it, I don’t think I have ‘hit pan’ on anything as much as I have this.

SIX| Maybelline Dream Fresh BB || $7.59 – This is another one that people won’t agree with, but as far as the ‘drugstor’ BB creams go this one is absolutely the best of the best. I use it as a tinted moisturizer and wear it with little else because it gives me the right amount of coverage.

SEVEN| Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer || $7.99 – I just love this concealer, it’ll cover anything that you put it up against. It’s very pigmented so you’ll find me using this to cover up wrinkles, dark circles and red spots around my nose.

EIGHT| Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer || $2.99 – You know it wouldn’t be a list without some nail polish. They’re super affordable and go on great, I haven’t tried one that I haven’t been impressed with! For a drugstore polish, they’re amazing!

Baby Lips - Intense Care var bende ama hiç memnun kalmadım. %76 daha nemli dudaklar demiş ama ben hiç etkisini görmedim. Neden bilmiyorum,büyük umutlarla almıştım. :KK42:Peach Kiss'in verdiği renk çok güzel,birde onu deneyeceğim. Umarım beklediğimi bulurum bunda. :)

Maybelline nin rimelleri efsane tabikide :KK14:

age rewing kapatıcı Türkiye 'ye gelse keşkeee:KK51:

Ben listede yok ama affinitone fondötenini kullanıyorum günlük hafif iyi idare ediyor. Yalnız şu kapatıcı gelsede bi stoklasak, çok meraklardayım :)

X