Ingilizcesi olan birileri bana yardım edebilir mi ?

Suheyda96

Üye
Kayıtlı Üye
3 Mayıs 2020
Merhaba hanımlar. Zor durumdayım. Bu konuyo "sum up" yapmam lazım (türkçesi herhalde kısa bir şekilde konuyu anlatmak demek. Gurbetçiyim türkçem bile kötü). Neyse bir sürü sayfa var ingilizce "sum up" yapılacak. Ama öyle yapmak için ne yazdığını türkçe anlamam lazım.
Birisi bana yardımcı olabilir mi lütfen.
Burada ne demek istenmiş?

I left school at 17 and eventually became a secretary in the City of London, earning a nice salary answering phones and booking train tickets. It felt like a job anyone could do. Then I temped as a medical secretary, working with a prescribing nurse who was brilliant, caring and clever. I’d help her by reassuring patients, talking them through their treatments, and I got so much satisfaction from it – I’d be talking to insular 16-year-olds with skin conditions, and six weeks later they’d have come out of their shell. I thought, imagine the satisfaction of doing that every day in even more serious situations. Then the nurse told me that the NHS bursaries were closing, and that this was my last chance to get a funded place to train. I knew in my heart I should go for it. However, I meet nurses who have been in the NHS their whole lives who tell me I’m mad starting now. You have to be political to be in the NHS today. I was a pay champion for the Royal College of Nursing just before the cap was lifted. But a 2% rise year-on-year for three years is meagre, especially when new nurses are going to be leaving university with £50,000 of debt. Because I was one of the last trainees to have tuition paid by the government, they made a £30,000 investment in me and in my skills. I know nurses training now who don’t want to work in the NHS because they’ll be in so much debt, or

X