KYLIE JENNER, önce ve sonra

okypete

Nirvana
Kayıtlı Üye
28 Mart 2008

• MTI2MTQ0Mzc5OTk0Nzc4MjQz.jpg

Kylie Jenner in 2009 (left) and 2014 (right).
    Hmmm... call me crazy, but that's probably the most dramatic transformation of any single feature in the history of Before and Afters.

So let's start! This first pic is from 2009, when Kylie was just 12 years old.

MTI2MTQ0Mjk3ODUzNTU3MjE0.jpg

Kylie Jenner at the 2009 102.7 KIIS-FM Wango Tango event.
    Such a cute kid—and she had freckles! I don't know if they've been lasered away now, or just buried under a thick, Kardashian-style layer of makeup. Either way, shame not to show them off! I feel like her skin tone looks completely different now.

The following year, 2010, Kylie still looked adorably natural:

MTI1OTgxMDI0OTQwMjM1MjMw.jpg

Kylie Jenner at the 2010 premiere of 'Easy A'.
    Love this age-appropriate makeup on her. The skin finish is still pretty fresh, and her lips are just fine with a slick of gloss.

By 2011, the signature Kardashian style was starting to emerge:

MTI2MTQ0MTY0NDQxMTM1NTgy.jpg

Kylie Jenner at the 2011 premiere of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1'.
    Her hair looks darkened, and her foundation is heavy—too heavy for anyone, but especially for a 14-year-old. I'm also curious if at some point between this pic and the next, she had a refinement to her nose.

This is Kylie in 2013:

MTI2MTQ0MDA0OTkwNDczNDkw.jpg

Kylie Jenner at the 2012 premiere of 'Project X'.
    The foundation isn't awesome, but I do think she looks pretty here... the girl has gorgeous hair, eyes and brows. So what if her lips are (were) on the thin side? As for the nose, Dr. Anthony Youn, a plastic surgeon, told Radar: "Her nose looks thinner and more refined, possibly from a subtle rhinoplasty."

Later that same year (in November 2013), Kylie rocked the vampy lip trend:

MTI2MTQzOTM3ODgxNjMyNzM4.jpg

Kylie Jenner at the 2013 premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'.
    Okay, so a dark colour can make lips seem even thinner, but I have zero issues with this—I think she looks great here! (Well,maybeI'd have skipped the fake tan.) I love how the rich lip tone picks up on her brown eye colour, and that pale yellow highlight at the inner corners is VERY cool.

A month later... I feel like Kylie discovered lip liner:

MTI2MTQzOTA5NDI3NDUxMTU0.jpg

Kylie Jenner at the 2013 premiere of 'Justin Bieber's Believe'.
    Am I right? To me it looks like she drew over the lines of her bottom lip, but kept it really soft and stained-looking, so as not to be obvious. I can get behind this. (But not all that heavy contouring... eeks.) Notice how her brows are getting thicker as well.

The next pic is from February 2014, age 16:

MTI2MTQzODQyMDUwMTUyOTI2.jpg

Kylie Jenner at a Nordstrom event in 2014.
    Her lips look a little fuller here, I think. But normal full. I don't know if this is still the lip liner or the start of the lip injections... but if she'd kept things at this level, I don't think people would be talking.

By May, however, it was clear something was UP.

MTI2MTQzNzg4ODk5OTMyNjM4.jpg

Kylie Jenner at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards.
    Sure, she's over-drawing her lip line, but there's waaaay more surface area and projection to her lips now. And if you look closely, you can see a few lumps and bumps, which are a telltale sign of fillers. (Not plastic surgery, like people are accusing her of... just Juvederm or Restylane. Your standard hyaluronic acid injections!) To me, her brows look more arched as well. "Her eyebrows are more arched and elevated, a possible consequence of Botox injections into her forehead and around her eyes," says Dr. Youn.

Next shot is from June 2014:

MTI2MTQzNzU0NTQwMTY1NzYz.jpg

Kylie Jenner at the 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards.
    Lips are looking real pouty, and I just don't think this could be done solely with makeup. Says Dr. Youn: “Her lips appear to have enlarged dramatically. I suspect this could be from multiple injections of a filler like Juvederm.” I do like her hair and makeup overall, though—this is such a good haircut for her, and she wears the muddy brown tones better than anyone else right now.

At the beginning of August, we were treated to a more natural version of Kylie:

MTI2MTQzNDEwNDA1OTM5Njc4.jpg

Kylie Jenner at the 2014 Imagine Ball at the House of Blues.
    Or at least as natural as Kardashian family members get! This is pretty, even if the contouring on her nose is a little too obvious. Again, the surface area of her lips is much inflated versus her tween years.

Here's another shot from early August:

MTI2MTQzNTU2NzAzMjYxOTcw.jpg

Kylie Jenner at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards.
    This time, Kylie's wearing a pale and matte lip colour, so the effect isn't as exaggerated as before (and I will admit, she does look great). But see? You can still spot the telltale filler signs. "That is not just lipstick,” Dr. Michael Salzhauer, a plastic surgeon, told Radar. "If you look closely in some photos you can see that her upper lip is slightly bigger than her lower lip at the corners, with a tiny bump on the right side particularly. This is not uncommon after getting lip injections and almost never occurs naturally."

But filler only lasts a few months... methinks Kylie had a top-up at some point in August, as this is what she looked like by the end of the month:

MTI2MTQzNjkzODczNzkzMDM0.jpg

Kylie Jenner at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards.
    OMG... her lips are even more huge. The bottom one especially has almost doubled in size! And by this time, she's still only 17 years old. Have you met any 17-year-olds who look like this?!

Here's another shot from August:

MTI1OTgxMTYzMTg0NDY2NTYz.jpg

Kylie Jenner at a DuJour magazine celebration in 2014.
    C'mon—can anyone claim this is just lip liner? I think not. And it really, really does not look good. Asking if she'd had injections, Dr. Salzhauer told Hollywood Life: “Yes. Emphatically. That is not just lipstick. Her lips look three times as wide as they did in the 'before' pictures.”

But I've saved the craziest one for last. This just in, from November 2014:

MTI2MTQzNjU3MzY2NTgxMjE4.jpg

Kylie Jenner at the 2014 launch of Kylie Hair Kouture.

X