Dr Emre Üregen, any recomnendation please ?

Jezzo0o

Yeni Üye
Kayıtlı Üye
7 Ocak 2017
Good evening

I'm arab new member

Sorry if am typing in English, I don't ubderstand Turkish, and I needed a miracle to sign up using google translate lol

I would be very grateful if you could help me choose a good doctor for a primary rhinplasty
I have a (thick skin nose and big nostrils), unlike your nose nature which tend to be with big bones, I cant have the operation here in my country as we dont have expert doctors doing rhinoplasties plus the hospitals are not good am afraid of general anesthesia :'(

One more important thing is the budget, I have contacted dr Muhmmet Dilber and Dr Abdulqader Goksel, the prices were 3200-3500€, Wow !! Too much for me

Because I have to pay like 500 $ for tickets and the same for a hotel, I cant afford all that unfortuanetly.

I have checked dr Ali Murat and Volkan Kahya, kinda good price but they havent operated noses like me. Dr Tamer Şakrak also good doctor but I may choose him for breast augmentation not for my nose

I recently followed dr Emre Uregen, I like his job and seems good, but I have contacted him 2 times and he didnt respond
What is his price please, do you recommend him for me ? Or any other good dr with reasonable price?
Thanks in Advance

Maybe they don't know english :)
I connected with his assistant via whatsapp. send your pics, assistant will show pics to the doc and get back to you with quote and opinions.

Number here : +90 533 300 9170

Good evening

I'm arab new member

Sorry if am typing in English, I don't ubderstand Turkish, and I needed a miracle to sign up using google translate lol

I would be very grateful if you could help me choose a good doctor for a primary rhinplasty
I have a (thick skin nose and big nostrils), unlike your nose nature which tend to be with big bones, I cant have the operation here in my country as we dont have expert doctors doing rhinoplasties plus the hospitals are not good am afraid of general anesthesia :'(

One more important thing is the budget, I have contacted dr Muhmmet Dilber and Dr Abdulqader Goksel, the prices were 3200-3500€, Wow !! Too much for me

Because I have to pay like 500 $ for tickets and the same for a hotel, I cant afford all that unfortuanetly.

I have checked dr Ali Murat and Volkan Kahya, kinda good price but they havent operated noses like me. Dr Tamer Şakrak also good doctor but I may choose him for breast augmentation not for my nose

I recently followed dr Emre Uregen, I like his job and seems good, but I have contacted him 2 times and he didnt respond
What is his price please, do you recommend him for me ? Or any other good dr with reasonable price?
Thanks in Advance
Hi,
u r in the hardest process :) but be carefull, please request your doctor that show u his/her before after photos. I had my operation last year in Ankara to Op.Dr.Nebil Bozdogan.
ı sicerely can advice u to visit my doctor if u can come here. Now i have a really natural nose and cool. Nobody understands that i had operation before. My doctor speaks in English also. u can call whenever u want.
+905306873383
these r my after photos

Eklentiler

• 1-min.png
    1-min.png
    316,1 KB · Görüntüleme: 369
  • 1.png
    1.png
    266,5 KB · Görüntüleme: 255
Hi, the price of dr Emre Uregen is 12.000 tl. That is about 3000 euro. I'm gonna have a nose surgery too, and i think that he's one of the best rhinoplasti doctors in Turkey. Good luck :KK25:

X