Kayıtlı Üye
7 Ocak 2017
Good evening everyone

This is my second topic in a month
I do not know what to do with the forum rules or not

I have messaged dr Emre Uregen, but the price is very high to me
It's 3300 € = 13320 TL: KK42:: KK42:

So, am still looking for a doctor who can fix Thick skin nose with big wings
I dont have arched nose, just thick skin, it drops down when u smile, and the nose tip moves easily.

I have found Dr Mahmut Gokdogan
He has good pictures on his account on instagram but we all know that no doctor Posts his Bad Cases

I have searched here and found 3 good reviews with photos, and one girl came and cursed him with no evidence !!

Any reviews about this doctor? What is his price for 2017? I want to know why they give higher prices to foreginers?

We do not want to pay for a discount but we still have to pay for tickets and hotels, at least they give us the same prices as citizens !!
Thank in advance

Son düzenleme:
First of all there is a lot of doctor employees in this forum. Good reviews with no or fake pictures. They also leavebad review against others. Dont believe them

I don't know dr gokdogan. Prices often vary case by case such as seconder rhinoplasty and thick skin nose. If you still find uregen's price high, check out Engin Erkal on instagram he has good results. And should be cheaper then Emre uregen.

[QUOTE = "Sanssizhasta, post: 49745135, member: 802564"] First of all, there is a lot of doctor employees in this forum. Good reviews with no or fake pictures. They also leave a review against others. Dont believe them

I do not know dr gokdogan. Prices often vary by case, such as rhinoplasty and thick skin nose. If you still find uregen's price high, check out Engin Erkal on instagram he has good results. And should be cheaper then Emre uregen.
That scared me alot and very disappointing :'( who should we trust then? We have nothing to judge through except these reviews. Thats what i was talking about, no doctor posts his bad cases, so I came to ask here

I have checked that doctor's account, he reminded me of doctor Tamer Şakrak works, fixes defeats only with no good shape specially for thick skin like me

But thanks alot anyway

That scared me alot and very disappointing :'( who should we trust then? We have nothing to judge through except these reviews. Thats what i was talking about, no doctor posts his bad cases, so I came to ask here

I have checked that doctor's account, he reminded me of doctor Tamer Şakrak works, fixes defeats only with no good shape specially for thick skin like me

But thanks alot anyway

I dont know hım. But this price is high to me.. and be carefull.

Good evening everyone

This is my second topic in a month
I do not know what to do with the forum rules or not

I have messaged dr Emre Uregen, but the price is very high to me
It's 3300 € = 13320 TL: KK42:: KK42:

So, am still looking for a doctor who can fix Thick skin nose with big wings
I dont have arched nose, just thick skin, it drops down when u smile, and the nose tip moves easily.

I have found Dr Mahmut Gokdogan
He has good pictures on his account on instagram but we all know that no doctor Posts his Bad Cases

I have searched here and found 3 good reviews with photos, and one girl came and cursed him with no evidence !!

Any reviews about this doctor? What is his price for 2017? I want to know why they give higher prices to foreginers?

We do not want to pay for a discount but we still have to pay for tickets and hotels, at least they give us the same prices as citizens !!
Thank in advance
if I was you I will find another doctor to go too. Trust me on this when I say this to you I took a 32 hour trip just to see him and I had my operation from him and the results are my nose is was amazing at first on the 4th week the tip of my nose starting dropping to the old way. I kept on messaging him he has nw stopped reploying and his ignoring me. Waste of money and time. Do not get conned into his instigram photos he only puts up what he likes. He never even took a photo of my before and after surgery said he was too busy. If only I didn't believe in his photos now I'm stuck with a nose I don't like. to have a revision I need to wait 18 months to now finding more money to do it. Take my advise and find a better doctor. Istanbul has many doctors I have been checking them out and now wish I went to Istanbul :KK43:

X