Hokka gibi burun yapabilecek bir doktor (İstanbul)

On my list were Ümit Taşkın, Alpaslan Yildirim, Havva Duru İpek, Şaban Çelebi, Mustafa Demir, Oğuzhan Oğuz, Munirettin Nuri Kral, Ahmet Aslanoğlu.
There are international wp groups. It was said that there were many complaints about Ümit Taskin from there. Someone in KK said that he ruined my nose. I eliminated him so even though his Instagram photos are very nice... There were very bad comments for Alpaslan Yildirim on realme, I was horrified to read it. However, her instasi is full of wonderful noses. I talked to Havva Duru with some of her dissatisfied patients, but there are also some who are satisfied @NildaBardot said she doesn't recommend it either.
Afterwards, I am skeptical about Ahmet Aslanoğlu, some of the noses are great, some of them are a cartoonish image, like a 120-degree slide, with a parade on the Throne. I asked Munirettin today, can't he make an appointment until March?
They asked for Oğuzhan Oğuz examination fee, which I find absurd, so there is nothing that he examined and wrote a prescription for. A doctor friend of mine said, Koray Cengiz, there is no final version of noses in his profile, my mother is always surgery images, but I can't see the finished form 😅
I will also go to Ahmet Islam, so I have the impression of an honest person, let's see what he has to say.
Ahmet arslanoglu doesn’t use rib graft for revisions this is why I eliminated him I know I need it and by someone experienced with it

X