Rimmel markasının en iyileri

okypete

Nirvana
Kayıtlı Üye
28 Mart 2008

1 | RIMMEL SCANDALEYES SHADOW STICKS || $4.49 – I la, la, la LOVE these babies! They are super creamy, pigmented, and blendable! Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Stick by Rimmel London is a creamy and blendable eye shadow that provides a rich, intense colour impact with a luminous finish. 24HR wear. Waterproof & Smudge-proof.

2 | RIMMEL MATCH PERFECTION BLUSH || $5.99 – I have been obsessing over these since they were released I love the sheer color. 3 Perfectly Coordinated Blush Shades + A Hint Of Blue Sapphire For A Naturally Even Flush Of Colour.

3 | RIMMEL LASTING FINISH LIP STICK – Kate Moss Collection || $4.99 – LOVE the shades this one comes in, it lasts so long! Kate moss has created her first ever lipstick collection for rimmel london. The lipstick collection is a true chic treat, a must have for every rimmel london lover. With a breakthrough formula featuring the exclusive black diamond pigment complex, the lipstick reflects like never before creating gorgeous tones that make you look, and then look again.

4 | RIMMEL GLAM EYES TRIO EYE SHADOW || $6.99 – Non-Fading; Crease-Proof Soft, Silky Formula For Smooth, Saturated Colour That Lasts All Day; Crease Resistant Shadow That Blends Effortlessly And Gives Intense Colour Pigment.

5 | RIMMEL SHOW OFF LIP LACQUER || $4.99 – Love these beauties, the colors are so bright. I love that it’s not sticky like a gloss. Earth-Shattering Color For The First Time, The Intense, Richer Color Of A Lipstick Is Enhanced By A Smooth Satin Shine Ultra-Intense, Ultra-Comfortable

6 | RIMMEL NAIL POLISH || $1.69 – These nail polishes are some of the most inexpensive ones at the drugstore and they are awesome! I love the colors!!

X