Rhinoplasty in turkey (Ilker Kocak or AhmetALP)?

1995eve

Yeni Üye
Kayıtlı Üye
14 Nisan 2019
Hello everybody. I am very much intrested to have rhinoplasty in Turkey. Yesterday I had chat on whatsap with two doctors Ilker Kocak and AhmetALP. I really like dr. Ilker Kocak noses on instagram profile, but worried that can not find reviews of this doctor. Anybody had surgery with him? I red in this forum that he broke one girl's nose. That is so scary... But would like to hear any feedbacks heard about this doctor?
Do you have any other doctor to suggest in similar price range 1800-2300 euros?
I am very sorry that I am writing in english, hopefully you people will give response in this topic.
Wishes from denmark :KK66:

hi,welcome to women club forum.I haven't idea this doctors but many people writing in this forum,maybe others have a idea
Your budget too low
if you pay 3500-4000 euro,has a wonderful noise

Hello everybody. I am very much intrested to have rhinoplasty in Turkey. Yesterday I had chat on whatsap with two doctors Ilker Kocak and AhmetALP. I really like dr. Ilker Kocak noses on instagram profile, but worried that can not find reviews of this doctor. Anybody had surgery with him? I red in this forum that he broke one girl's nose. That is so scary... But would like to hear any feedbacks heard about this doctor?
Do you have any other doctor to suggest in similar price range 1800-2300 euros?
I am very sorry that I am writing in english, hopefully you people will give response in this topic.
Wishes from denmark :KK66:
Hi there , I've been operated by Ahmet Alp. 40 days ago. He is very nice and experienced guy. Also has lots of foreigner clients. His assistant for foreign whatsapp Mustafa is busy guy so please don't get the wrong impress. For ilker kocak, I've read more than one bad reviews on this forum and even he follows me on instagram but I don't , so I think that's strange.. he needs more experience and he chooses easier noses. Ahmet alp accept every kind of nose. I am happy with my result and loved it already. I think you should see him. He is proud of having lots of foreigners coming so he took more care of them :)
The hospital is very comfortable and nurses were nice.
PS: I don't think that ur budget is too low.2300 euros means 15K Turkish lira. So it's not low. 1000 euros is low not 2300 :)
Hope you will find ur dr and have best result
Regards

Hi, Firstly I can recommend Este Fashion aesthetics and plastic surgery clinic most of the ones here are satisfied with me I've been breast cancer, and now I'm thinking about being a rhinoplasty doctors and employees are very interested in me I search from an internet

Thank you all for sharing your opinion and experience. I am still lost in choosing surgeon, I hope to make it some how on this summer. Anybody else with suggestions?:KK66:)

X